A brand is not just the visual appearance of a company like its name, logo, colors, or font choice. It’s a combination of elements that leads to customers establish a certain image or feeling about your company when thinking about your products, services, or activities. Linear Creative has helped numerous organizations either establish new brands or revitalize existing ones that resonate with their audiences.
Linear Creative has helped numerous organizations either establish new brands or revitalize existing ones that resonate with their audiences. Together, we can identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current brand and begin to get your company noticed.
Using an array of research techniques, experimental designs, and analytical methods, we consult with our clients to develop complete brand strategies. A step-by-step strategy might include the following:
1) Define your overall business strategy.
2) Clarify your target audience.
3) Research your target audience.
4) Develop your brand positioning.
5) Develop your messaging strategy.
6) Develop your name, logo, and tagline.
7) Develop your content marketing strategy.
8) Apply the brand message and strategy into all your marketing materials.
9) Create a brand toolkit to ensure consistent adoption.
10) Implement, track, report, and adjust.